CSCD 506 Assignment Five - Writing Examples
Due Date: Monday, Feb. 5th
- Using what we discussed in class on what is good writing or from the links under the RelevantLinks page for this class
Highly Recommended, Read this short paper, How Not to Write a Paper
- Find an example of a good paper and a bad paper according to the recommendations.
- Extract one part of each paper you think is particularly good or bad and send it to me via email.
- Send me your examples via email by Thursday at the latest, Feb. 1st.
- Be prepared to talk or defend your example if called upon in class on Feb. 2nd. I will choose certain examples
and print them to discuss in class.
- During class, we will critique the examples and you will get a chance to add comments about the papers.
- Final versions of papers with comments are due Monday, Feb. 5th.
1. Turn in your example papers via email by Thursday, Feb. 1st.
2. Turn in your final comments about your papers and those discussed in class by Monday, Feb. 5th