Use any of the links listed on the Relevant Links page to answer the following questions. You can find all of the answers in these links or simply search for the answers. Turn in the answers via email. Put, CSCD330 - Assignment 3 in the subject line of your email.
1. Write out an http 1.0 request line to obtain a file called, horse.jpg
2. Write an http 1.0 response line for a file that exists. Just the first line of the HTTP response.
3. Write an http 1.0 response line for a file that does not exist. Just the first line of the HTTP response.
4. Write out a header line for content type for text/html
5. What does the http error code 301 mean?
6. What characters do you put at the end of each http header line?
7. How would a web server response respond to a request for the file, doggy.jpg found in the directory /pictures/dogs/2015/ ? Write out the HTTP response headers.
8. What are the port number(s) commonly assigned to WebServers ?
9. What is the current version of HTTP being used in 2016?
10. What is the underlying transport protocol used by HTTP?
11. Write out an exchange of HTTP messages between a client and server that shows "state" was maintained